• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Red & Purple Santa Event Canceled this year.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry gang...

Due to real-life issues along with health, I can't push myself to redecorate the Mini Mall gardens... forget finding all the volunteers needed to run the Santa event. This event is actually fairly difficult considering the logistic side of things. The friend who normally plays ole Father Christmas is on the road and missing from the PM world right now. That was a big part, but more so... what I will not say.

Not even my real house has a string of lights this year. The pixies couldn’t justify opening the boxes containing the gross amounts of decorations that go up from one year to the next, ever growing... like they do in game. Not even a single card came in the post this year. It's kind of messed up.

We are hoping for a real life Christmas miracle this year and it seems the clock is really starting to run thin and so far... no relief has come. I do really enjoy the Christmas events normally hosted, when we do them, at the R&P... but maybe next year.

I was hanging on until this last Friday to see if any news broke, Saturday for the very last word... next Saturday is Christmas Eve, so that’s way too tight. Thus the announcement.

So I hope you enjoy the winterized front garden décor of the old R&P... have a safe and happy Christmas and a Joyous New Year with hope that it's better for all of us.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry to hear that. Still hoping everything works out for the best, somehow.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Kylie for your well wishes.

I found this pic from 2 years ago of the event and thought I would pop it on... not that mose seam to care. :D

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I miss the R&P, it was establishments like this that made Atlantic what it was.

T

Tor Morgrim

Sorry to hear about your holiday troubles. I hope your Christmas takes a turn for the better! And thanks for all your efforts...all year round!

Merry Christmas!