• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red nightmares

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
But that red nightmare was a beast... that looked like at least a 75%er. I didn't calc it, but it was a good one.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There was last known to be two, but that was several years ago, a long mane and a short mane. I have the only known long mane left. It has the pub 16 stat standardization of 315hits 515strength and comes in at 4960 intensity, 77.65%. It is no longer located on Atlantic.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was last known to be two, but that was several years ago, a long mane and a short mane. I have the only known long mane left. It has the pub 16 stat standardization of 315hits 515strength and comes in at 4960 intensity, 77.65%. It is no longer located on Atlantic.
Did you build it? I would have bought a bond potion and taken it right to the mage immediately.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What if you knew that this is a 12 Plat pet? Would you still have done it?
YES. If I get a Blaze Cu it would be built and skilled in 2 days.

I have a Red Horse to bank sit on.

upload_2019-2-17_17-19-42.png

But, nothing wrong with collecting just to show off.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We really should compose a list of unique/incredibly rare pets, like the Red Nightmares or Gen 1 "Ancient" White Wyrms.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We really should compose a list of unique/incredibly rare pets, like the Red Nightmares or Gen 1 "Ancient" White Wyrms.

I have thought about creating a list for awhile now. Because I wanted to find more nightmares and white wyrms like my old ones and I was curious how many fully trained prepatch 3 slot dragons were made in that short time period.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have thought about creating a list for awhile now. Because I wanted to find more nightmares and white wyrms like my old ones and I was curious how many fully trained prepatch 3 slot dragons were made in that short time period.
Also don't forget the super rare Ethereal-Skinned pets. I wonder how many exist to this date?

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... got one of them ... was lucky with it but was not yet able to fully scroll it out yet. As the beast is on Atlantic and my main tamers (with scrolls) are on Europa and Drachenfels.
ATL_legacy_dragon_YD_01.jpg
ATL_legacy_dragon_PR_YD_02.jpg