• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red in factions, bad or good?

mazamotuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a red that I think would be the best character that I have for factions. Is it good or bad to have a red in factions? What are the pro and the cons? Thanks!

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pros: Killing blues that enemy factions plant in your faction, in order to screw with your defenses. Also helps in killing blues aiding the enemy.

Cons: Cross-healing and flagging. Normally Brit has guard zones, making any fighting around TB base very hard for reds.

S

S.W.A.T

I put my red into factions, but realised a blue would be better, shard I play on, the zerg guild has half in factions and half not in factions. My red I'd get ganked by both and not go to guards or a city where I could make the numbers a little more even. The blues won't be able to help there faction guildies if you put a blue in ^^

C

Chaosy

Nonel hit it on the head. If you plan on doing any decent amount of fighting in Brit, I'd go with a blue. Otherwise, red is much more exciting. :p

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's bad. Unless you and your entire guild is red. Even then it makes a lot parts of the factions a complete pain in the ass.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you like to fight, a red is great. The blues who aren't in faction and the reds not in factions will attack you...and then all of the oranges and reds in factions will attack you.

Where it could be bad...if you enjoy stacking up your kill counts...any of the faction players you kill won't be able to count you...la