• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Red Checkers Facing East (Chessy)

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much as I dont want to part with these I need the gold. I am selling for 75mil. Contact me if interested. This is on chessy Shard.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh chick..just give them to me..you got the glaical hair :lick:

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not in a bazillion years LOL :) Dont be hatin ;) BTW left you a message at your house chicky.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sighs*..well just be that way!!!:sad4: would looks good locked down on one o' those tables tho:D..LoL...and i left ya a message back with me q on it :)

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sighs*..well just be that way!!!:sad4: would looks good locked down on one o' those tables tho:D..LoL...and i left ya a message back with me q on it :)
I went to your house it says I cant access your bulletin board you made it privy....:( I got fun for us tomorrow :)

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much as I dont want to part with these I need the gold. I am selling for 75mil. Contact me if interested. This is on chessy Shard.
I changed my mind I'm not selling my checkers anymore I think Ill play with them for a while! Red was always my favorite color mwhahahahah. :party: