• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red Certificate Deleted By EA Said they gave back still dont have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So I logged back in after this last maint and there in my ingame email was a message from the devs about accidently deleting my red certificate but that they had returned it to my inventory so I landed at my house to see if it was there and it was gone and its not in my inventory now what do I do. I know I dont need it to get my lamp but darn it I really enjoyed havving it lol. Any ideas.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I know, lol... i thought the message was cute and then I saw I still didn't have it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

So I logged back in after this last maint and there in my ingame email was a message from the devs about accidently deleting my red certificate but that they had returned it to my inventory so I landed at my house to see if it was there and it was gone and its not in my inventory now what do I do. I know I dont need it to get my lamp but darn it I really enjoyed havving it lol. Any ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like you said you don't have to have it to get your lamp, so I'd put that in the category of 'don't sweat the small stuff'. I still have not gotten an orange completion certificate, and since I missed out on my opportunity to play the red game I'm sweating not having the tangible proof that I finished orange

G

Same here. Got the message but not the certificate. I wonder if anyone did actually get it.

I suppose it's just as well, for me anyway. I'm pushing against my property limit all the time as it is.

G

I had both of them before the maint that just got done came back and missing one. Its not that I dont need it its just that I worked very hard to get that red one. lol I just want my trophy back. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.