• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red Animals

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any idea why we have these on Sonoma in Moonglow? Not any EM event that I'm aware of.

red names.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Giant turkeys never left. You kill lots of turkeys eventually one spawns and it has junk for loot. We had one visit Trinsic on LS.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For more fun, kill enough turkeys to summon two giant turkeys. Then provoke the two giant turkeys on each other.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For more fun, kill enough turkeys to summon two giant turkeys. Then provoke the two giant turkeys on each other.
I did this already, a few years back I had a few of them. I crashed Sonoma with red spawn :) I didn't realize we could still do it.