• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recycle bag

I

imported_Mark Trail

Thanks for the heads up about bone armor.

For metal items, the salvage appears to give 1 more ingot than it should. For example I used a GM miner wearing +5 gloves and salvaged a dagger to get back 3 ingots, for an item that took 3 ingots to make ! The miner gets back 5 ingots when salvaging a circlet that takes 6 ingots to make.

5% Luck

i just tried the bone thing and it says 0/1 items salvaged. So no bone still wont revert back to resources!

D

Darkafter

FYI it will eat leather so make sure to take any left over leather out of the bag before salvaging. It only gives you an amount equal to the crafted items in the bag any left overs disappears.

G

Forgive me, I have been out of the loop for over a year. What is this recycle bag, is it a craftable, reward or what and how do we get one?

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

<blockquote><hr>

Forgive me, I have been out of the loop for over a year. What is this recycle bag, is it a craftable, reward or what and how do we get one?

[/ QUOTE ]
You buy it from an npc provisioner