• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting

• Thread starter darksinister669
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

darksinister669

Greetings

I am Ellsh Jobos guild leader of SOTAC / SPCTR. I am trying to build my guild back up and looking for new recruits. We are an Imp/neut guild. We help with missions, quests, pvp, item aquiring, and help with leveling. We are looking for team oriented members. We are looking for all professions, including ents and traders. If your guild has too many inactive members, or you are looking for a tight knit guild, we are your guild.

We would like to build a bigger guild and make a city, if you are interested in creating a guild that not only has numbers but also dedicated players please feel free to contact.

In game contact

Ellsh Jobos

Generalellshjobos at yah oo dot com