• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting RPers for a criminal/bounty hunting RP guild on atlantic...

O

Omera

The guild has a criminal hunting theme, though it's members will be going to do regular RP and such too. Keep in mind that the guildmaster, which is my crab-person character has an attitude and acts like an @$$ all the time, and in no way does Klik (my character) have the same views on things as I do.
I would also like to know of a good place to put the bounty hunter guildhall.
ICQ me at 416063353 if you're interested.
Edit: I would like to add that the guild is definitely staying on atlantic. The other servers seem hopeless for RP.

D

Draken-Korin

Looks like a great idea. Was justing wondering if you had more info on how the guild would be structured and the bounty hunter/criminal theme played out?

Thanks