• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Recovered Soulstones from idoc's for sale (player list)

Tyran

Adventurer
Recovered from idocs. Can only be used by the bonded player. Going to town trash for points soon if not sold. No trade if you are not the linked player in game
SHARD : Atlantic

SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doesnt someone collect and hold these for returning players? If so I would buy them and donate them to the cause....

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the smooth trade....now to remember who was holding them...

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The person you seek, I'm pretty sure, is the wonderful Andrasta. If it's not her she will know who it is, it's beside one of her places in Zento.

For anyone else looking for their soulstone(s) the house is public on the North side of Zento. It also has mailboxes for those who wish to drop them off.
Where at at her house? I went and looked and couldn't locate anything. My houses dropped with a lot of my soulstones. Some with skills, some without. It would be nice if this place did like a few other shards do and put them out on display for all the see and message the EM to claim.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Man! Is there someone / some place where they hold these?
I'd love to get mine back from a year ago!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still have them tucked away in case someone asks for them.

Kavookavala

Adventurer
Do you have any of "RoyaL" Longtooths? I lost mine few years ago...

I have 2 or 3 to some idocs to give to you hold it.