• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Records of DragonStone

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Before My Reign as Leader of DragonStone one would have to pick Jaden Rain's brain for the records of the groups history, at some point we will add the history but for now we will start with the more recent past and go from there. Many rumors fly around about my Dragons and family, in life there always has to be the gossip mongers, and jealousy. I agree I am not always the kindest of a leader but after all I am a Savage, what can one expect from such. My life began with DragonStone almost that moment I stepped through that Moongate into this world.(from Eodan where I grew up) My very first memories here were how the creatures loved me and followed me, right into Trinsic. The humans I first met were not all so warm and inviting, well at the very least one who wore a Metal Shield over his body, now I realize that was a suit of armor. The man called Chanticlear, had my savage upbringing been confident enough that first meeting he might have ended up with quite a story to tell of the little Savage Girl who bit him. However out of my element I was not about to put myself in danger with the rest of his pack. Perhaps the most understanding of me that night was the bright colored little Gypsy Girl they call Stevie, the bears that followed me that night seemed to really love her.

Migrating shortly after my arrival to Moonglow, it was there I stumbled into what became my new Family the few I met there, Jaden Rain, Dagda, Roberto, Perrin, Joe and Dirnim, they took me into their lives and the group began meeting in a small house right outside the city close to the moongate and eventually moved me to what they called The Old Lands, still not sure their choice on that, if it was to get me far from a large population, or to move me into a bitter freezing climate or maybe the Dragon Gods themselves directed them to push me there. Not only I had they pushed to that Island but Dagda's family shortly before I as well. This gave me people I could turn to if I needed.

That cold frozen Island held many secrets of my past. Building a huge fortress there for me to retreat to, Jaden made sure I had a place to sleep, large enough for an army. From there my wanderings took me to a cave within the mountains, not just a Cave but a Dungeon. There I found the Undead and their Queen and Fought them and securely trying to keep them within that Dungeon and not to come to the surface.

Still I found time to journey to Britainia to the newer lands longing for warmth and meeting new people. On one such journey while deep within a Sorcerers Dungeon with Joe and a man who calls himself Romeo, searching for what I suppose was traesures or secrets of Magic, I stumbled upon another person seemingly unknowing of this land and he too had a Dragon yet unlike the Dragon Jaden had given me to care for his was bright White and somewhat weaker then Drogon. Helping him many times as he struggled inside this dungeon I ask his name, with an outstretched hand I offered to help him up and get him able to withstand the dangers inside till we made it to the entrance. Taking my hand and looking up he smiled and said " Thank you, my name is Devlin, Devlin LaRue" , smiling at him.

The group grew bigger and the small house we had out meetings at became to small and most of us wanted to be close to each other so the search began for land, land big enough several of us could build homes on, Roberto pushing us towards a land he called Malas, Jaden pushing us towards a land called Tokuno close to a city called Zento, which seemed ideal to live close to a city. Of course then there was Me, the Wanderer, like a Gamble I closed my eyes and asked of the help of the Dragon Gods point me where to go, opening my eyes the vision of that Moongate the very day I came to this new land (from Eodan.). Running to the moongate I held my breath as Dagda and Roberto rushed to catch up, I stuck my head through the Moongate and chose the closest location to Home, to My first Home (Eodan), so I stepped into Ter Mur, here I felt it the moment I got there, this would be our Home. However as what us as counsel had agreed upon, we would Vote......

(to be continued)

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
(if you have memories of us please feel free to add just be respectful please, Thank You)

Join the DragonStone Discord Server!

(this is a semi public discord, mostly for DS use but we invite others to our gen chat channel, (however if there could ever possibly be a conflict of interest with DragonStone members or our RP OutKasts guild or Dragon Guard or Alliance, you could be removed, nothing personal and hopefully we can and will continue to hunt together) No politics and please any arguments take them to private chat or you will be removed.

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Voting went well, Dagda loved Ter Mur as well as i and well Roberto seemed to be happy just the fact we were happy, so it was settled here we would build. Devlin always willing to help followed suit once he first came to this land he loved it and a stable was built. Roberto always trying to keep peace brought in a Reverend and of coarse we converted him to our way of thinking and a Church was built, conveniently enough Dagda always trying to take care of us saw the stress and well, a Tavern was built. For Britainia it seemed a tavern was an Essential. In the beginning the guild hall housed a mess hall but once homes were built and all constructed there were many other things we needed more then a mess hall, so a few slight remodels and the Guild Hall was ready, Learning was what we needed and runes to the many places we would travel, and a place for the guild to pick up what was needed to prepare the Ranks of Dragons. Settled next to the Moongate to Ter Mur the Guild Hall began to be well used, convenient for the guild and close for visitors to find us, within the Hall held the Books which we needed, Portals to lands we would travel and teleporters to new outposts we would inhabit. Life was good....

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
These days I felt distanced from many of the family, The fortress on Dagar Island, home of Ice, Snow and the Legend of Neira within the mountain range, was active drawing many to protect the few of us who came here to begin this outpost community. So much activity, the island had grown with settlers of DragonStone and our Alliances. What started with Dagda, Dirnim and I , drew in who we call Mouse, then Telchar came, later Rowan, Shoe, Longbow, Dabz, and Natalie settled there and found us and joined our family, and soon Larry came to live on the Island with us, Even our Friend Whoopsie joined us, along with a few others and many Allies but what really supprised me was Centu came * smiling* we now had the leader of the army he was building within DragonStone living among us, not just in Ter Mur but here in the ice and Snow as well. News of us settling there brought those who wanted to destroy us so wandering the island was even more dangerous then before. Along with growth I suppose , others see Power and want to destroy that. Yet what I see is a bond a Family Growing.....

As Dagar Island grew in population of our family so to Ter Mur our village DragonStone there was drawing in new people, Jiggles came to live there with us, some moved to the outpost Ice Island of the Old Lands but we kept DragonStone alive in Ter Mur

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*Laying the book on the guild Table leaving open for the Dragon Elders to also keep records of DragonStone*

Its been months since the withdraw from Ter Mur, after the many troops left the guard with Centu, an unfortunate event but as rumor had it my struggle for power was over taking me, *smiling slightly*, there would be no hardships with those who left but it was time to stand on our own grounds where the heart of DragonStone was, in the bitter cold regions of Dagar Island and a New Base was set up in Trammel. The true Bloodline and Family had remained with DragonStone. Friendships remained intact even through it all, but our home needed attention and the object that could destroy us needed us near it and lock it away. So shall it stay within the Heart of DragonStone tucked away nicely out of sight. Of Course maybe the rumors had been true so how could that be held against anyone from leaving. So here we re-establish who we are, Family, and what we are, DRAGONS !