• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Record of my best ever log in !

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello all ! :D... After a long work day i come back home and after a dinner i logged in. 2 sec after logged with magichands i had an heartattack !... Our EM Kincaid was in town and he wasn't alone: with him there were Tanager, Onion and our Lady Mesanna !!!.... First time i met her so i was a bit shocked and without words... I didn't understand much what happened because i was very excited (and so i started to get pics too late ) but now we have this in UWSP Town:
townbanner.jpg

Hurray !!!... Thank you very much Lady Mesanna and thank you very much EM Kincaid and all people that supported us in these months !
Thank you very much all !! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Magichands

P.s: This is the only pic i got with her during a little tour

mesanna.jpg

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
did they replace your lost item Tanager?
Nah, but I didn't ask about that. I just chalked the loss of my ethy up to a rusty old engine that occasionally hiccups. Not being so young myself, I can sympathize. I still love UO anyway, and they do say love covers a multitude of sins...

In any case, it was a fun treat to watch these monuments get built!

Here's a few pics for your collection, MH!

UWSP1.jpg UWSP2.jpg

UWSP3.jpg

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What is wrong with alchemy NPC for you? I have issues with the NPC potions not stacking with crafted ones :(