• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recipes?

S

seapup

Ok woot I got the expansion and now I want to make my cannons for my new ship.(just an example about this)

So now here I go I am a 7xGM tradesman and I know to make stuff for my ship I will prob need to have most trades.

My question is: when we get the expansion, will we get the recipes needed to make the items needed for our ships? cannon balls, cannons, fuses to light, gun powder , well you know what I meen.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no recipes required on the Test Center so no one can really answer this unless EA decide to change it. :( No idea why they would though, Hard enough as it is to make the cannon stuff. (Time wise)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no recipes required on the Test Center so no one can really answer this unless EA decide to change it. :( No idea why they would though, Hard enough as it is to make the cannon stuff. (Time wise)

I had a sea battle last night (IMMENSE fun, and ty to those who were running my cannon) and it prompted me to spend this morning stocking up on the items required. Once you get into the rythym of it, doesn't take too long. The most time consuming bit is making that flippin black powder. Everything else is relatively easy to make. I have a crate in my hold with all the cannon stuff in it, ready to go now. And ty to the other staffer that helped with the prep :)