• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Recipes learned?

J

jegilber

All,

Outside of gathering all of the items to make a recipe, how do you know if your character has learned it or not. I was big into recipe gathering back when ML started, and I cannot remember what I learned and did not learn. Is there anyway to tell not that the tinker kits display all options?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if you go to each item's description in the craftign gump (in 2D - not had the chance to look in KR, where the info automatically appears when the item is selected), if you haven't learned the recipe, the gump should say "You have not learned this recipe" in the description.

Tinker should about be the easist crafting skill (that this forum covers, at least, if you count masonry & carpentry together) to check.

J

jegilber

Yeah, it sure does...don't know how I missed that, thanks.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
the only problem I have is I have 6 toons and 7 or 8 stones all full and some times I cant remember who has what recipe till I move skill then if i am wrong its atleast 24 hours to move it again never understood the 24 hour timer I could understand a ten minute or so maybe its me they were trying to stop lol