• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recipe reward offered

S

SilentFoxXy

Hiya

Been searching for a Overseers Saundered Recipe for months. I did have one, I used it on my crafter several times, then somehow, somewhy, I no longer have the recipe and have the dreaded red type (Yes I know I had it, how else did I get the 10 Ive sold on my vendors...;)

Anyway, to get to the point, Ive spent hundreds of hours in Heartwood simply grinding the metals in the hope of getting it to drop again, no luck.

So, Im offering 3.5 Million to the first and 2 Million to the 2nd person to give me the recipe, way over market value, and worth grinding for a few hours for.

450-150-281

Thanks

CatT:)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How weird!

Never heard of the crafter losing the recipe before.

Moving the skill between crafters and forgetting the first one read it and not the second I've heard of, but I guess that's not what happened here.

S

SilentFoxXy

Moving the skill between crafters and forgetting the first one read it and not the second I've heard of, but I guess that's not what happened here.
I must admit, I did think that maybe I had installed the recipe on a different character ages ago etc, but Ive gone through each of my 20 characters very carefully checking, to no avail. I know I certainly had it , as I have sold several of the swords I made , and also have 2 myself on 2 diff characters.

I asked a friend to make several for me a few weeks back, but obvioulsy cant keep asking him to make them for me, hence this offer.

The sword itself is really, really useful in all situations, very fast, super buffs etc:)

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably a really stupid question, but.... since I've heard of people losing ML registration on their characters but never losing recipes, it really is stopping you making them because you don't know the recipe, or because it's decided you're ineligible for ML items?

S

SilentFoxXy

Hiya

Again something I thought, But I am able to craft Song Woven/ Spell/ Pendant / Scrappers etc etc, its literally just the one that has gone astray somewhere.:)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, for a couple of mill it´s worth giving ol´ Heartwood a try.

Just make sure U post here as soon as U don´t need the recipes anymore...

S

SilentFoxXy

I certainly will, Ive just done 15,000 Ingots worth of broadswords, not even a rare let alone the Overseers....

Heres hoping someoone who reads this forum gets lucky:)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah well, 10K ingots later and got no recipe for you.

Although I got another rare recipe (according to UOGuide), Rune Blade of Knowledge, if anyone needs...

Might head back there later. We´ll see...

S

SilentFoxXy

I got another rare recipe (according to UOGuide), Rune Blade of Knowledge, if anyone needs.../QUOTE]

Ill certainly take it off your hands - value about the same as the Bows but Ill go to 250k to make up for your time:) Give me a shout 450-150-281

S

SilentFoxXy

Noone??

4 Million then, for the first,

And , to keep it fair, in case 2 folks doing it at the same time, 2.5 Mill for the second.....

Also not heard from you re:- The rare one you got?:)

CatT

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also not heard from you re:- The rare one you got?:)

CatT
Oh??

Strange. I ICQ´d U 29/5. Just figured U haven´t had time to reply. I´ll try to mess U again right after this post. If that still doesn´t work I´ll try a PM...

S

SilentFoxXy

Oh??

Strange. I ICQ´d U 29/5. Just figured U haven´t had time to reply. I´ll try to mess U again right after this post. If that still doesn´t work I´ll try a PM...
Hi

Each time I add a user, or accept request, my ICQ seems to totally crash.

Please try again

450-150-281

Thanks

CatT

S

SilentFoxXy

Ive managed to source one from a different shard, however Ill keep the offer open to the 2nd 'Lucky finder and raise it a touch', 3 Mill to the player who gives me the Overseers Saundered recipe.

CatT

S

SilentFoxXy

Rewards claimed, huge thanks to both....

Watch this space for CatTs next must have/mad craze/ huge reward minor dream:)