• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Recent fights over the last couple weeks..

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are in no particular order but from last week or so(not couple of weeks, sorry for incorrect title to post)...those are the first group of pics then they change.
Because as i was posting , my guild did a harry so i had to post these as well. The last 3 harry's we have done have had no fight so tonight was kool, was decent fight. Secured our scrolls and went to take care of business. :thumbup:

These here are from the Harrower just now at about 9:30-10:30 12-21-10

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know what's sad... I don't think there were more than 6 people in any of those shots.

Just look at a few years ago and there are more than 20 on each shot. Now less than 10.

Kinda sad, says a lot about Fel, about UO and about GL's.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed.

developers dont feed the pvp world, they feed the eye candy land worlds and keep making all these new facets.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well the real problem is they haven't fixed or balanced things. Most folk don't PvP anymore because of the years of rampant cheating, Zerg guilds that go unchecked... PvP vs Gank squad tactics.... tends to seriously turn folk off... and they have YET to come up with reasons for folk to want to be "good".

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, from level 2 all the way out the front! Looks like I missed a fun fight. :(

M

Malador

Well the real problem is they haven't fixed or balanced things. Most folk don't PvP anymore because of the years of rampant cheating, Zerg guilds that go unchecked... PvP vs Gank squad tactics.... tends to seriously turn folk off... and they have YET to come up with reasons for folk to want to be "good".
What nonsense. You are correct in that pvp has never been balanced in this game since it was first released. you are correct in that cheating is rampant and nothing is ever done about it. You are also correct in that pvp is all about the gank however the reason there are 6 people in those pics instead of 20 is because 14 of the people from the previous era are playing wow or warhammer or some other game now. They are playing a new game because of the improved graphical experience and improved client offered by a more modern game.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there not cropped.

I use UOSU straight from stratics website.

it takes every picture the same size, you can change the jpg compression and assign a key, i believe thats the only two options there are.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there not cropped.

I use UOSU straight from stratics website.

it takes every picture the same size, you can change the jpg compression and assign a key, i believe thats the only two options there are.
Cool, I like pics. I have to agree the guy about the cheating it runs wild on GL. It ruins the game for me. Just the day we were fighting a guild that dropped a box on the tele in the star room. I was in W form and could not get out and died. Even dead I could not get out to get rezzed. I watched this certin guild run in and out of the star room like the box was not even there. Am I wrong or is this some kind of a hack. I would think someone dead could walk throught the box if not an alive person should not be able too.