• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recent change to Veterinary?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was there a recent change to veterinary, or is it just me?

Before: Pet is poisoned. Applying bandage would cure the pet. Sometimes the bandaging process continues and heals the pet too.

Now: Pet is poisoned. Applying bandage would cure the pet, and that's it; the bandaging process ends with curing.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was there a recent change to veterinary, or is it just me?

Before: Pet is poisoned. Applying bandage would cure the pet. Sometimes the bandaging process continues and heals the pet too.

Now: Pet is poisoned. Applying bandage would cure the pet, and that's it; the bandaging process ends with curing.
The before sounds like the pet cured itself, but you never noticed. As far as I'm aware, Veterinary has always done either/or; it won't heal the pet if poisoned, although you can keep healing them if poison is cured while they're mortal'd.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yepp... count me in the same camp as Mervyn and DrCrossack. Either the pet cured it's self or you may be using a Cu who slaps bandies on themselves a good bit of the time. I have never noticed a bandie curing and then healing a pet to boot. Ain't too sure how many bandies I have used over the years but willing to bet it has been 6 figures EASILY....