• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Rebuilding An Empire

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I love that you are trying to rebuild something that was never yours to begin with. Just some random that jumped on the FL bandwagon. 2 of the 4 past GMs of FL still play to this day and have no clue who you are.

What's the point of trying to be someone you're not?

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
it sounds like you are mad about sommin that you don't know nothing about if cecil ooji and arycke don't remember me that doesn't hurt my feelings any., However.... I'm very sure they do as for rebuilding something that's not mine? then whos is it? no ones it looks like you need to calm down and realize its just a game.

Whisper

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I love that you are trying to rebuild something that was never yours to begin with. Just some random that jumped on the FL bandwagon. 2 of the 4 past GMs of FL still play to this day and have no clue who you are.

What's the point of trying to be someone you're not?
Old Vet, if you want to be a stratics hater why don't you come fight? scared? :lame:

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
32447099 is arycke's ICQ # last time I talked to him he remembered me maybe you should icq him and ask him yourself

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
maybe you can talk to scorpio he remembers me want his icq also? thought so.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'm in a guild with Arycke, Hag, Fenix, Juvi, Fat, Stuii and Kyrite. Ooji came back a few months ago, also played with him on a different server for a short stint till it went bankrupt. Wargasm gave me his account, Cecil and his GF came back and wanted to join up but ultimately stopped playing again.

I can give you a whole list of ICQ #'s, doesn't prove anything. When you came to pac after farming VvV points on alt accounts you ultimately left cause you NEVER WON. Arycke and I were trying to figure out who the fk you were. Still have absolutely no clue.

FL was retired by it's GMs and was chosen to stay retired. You were never anyone in the higher rankings probably just a meatshield. Which is exactly what you are now. FL is a Pac guild not origin.

But here is what I am willing to do; I'll give you the FL stone if you 1v1 me.

Pure Mage or field temps. Wrong/farms/Arena.

Shouldn't get so worked up when you are called out on your BS friend. Keep trying to stay relevant on a dead server.

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ok first off I'm still on pacific as many other servers just to set the record straight..(I wasn't ran off by no noob cartel) second off FL is under new ownership on origin and we are recruiting(not interested in you that's why its not on your server forums)... we are not interested in ex FL members I know where they are if I wanted them Asshat's back I would ask them... As far as the stone goes I could care less because it wouldn't mean **** to me unless it was the pacific guildstone and even then its a pointless piece of deco that I do not need..but congrats on being apart of the team that let a legacy die. *golf clap*

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The guild stone is on Pac. Alright, me and Fenix will bring toons to origin just to chase you allover sosaria eventually for you to avoid fighting in general.

I didn't let anything die, I moved on because zerging was boring. You probably have no idea what even transpired between whom and what guilds were formed out of the numerous splits.

You know what they would call you were I am from? A poser. Actually, it's rather funny seeing you're still jocking FL so hard :)

Nice dodge btw

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
just keep in mind whom has the largest remaining FL guild on the game with names that many remember.. them names sure ain't on the pacific guild stone but they sure are still on origin, poser? I think not. I could care less what you think but the fact that your entertaining me is fun please continue. you can come to origin all you want I encourage it we need more people here!!! as far as killing me? good luck I wont give you that opportunity.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran

Anyone can take screenshots. I have a whole HD filled with pics of the 'world tour'

It's pretty cool seeing how someone on Origin is impersonating me and another is trying to claim status to a guild that I was in from 7+years and have no clue who he is.

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
no one is impersonating your petty ass I was darklotus in '03 and I'm darklotus now.. Oh and did it take you all day to make that little chat window of yours? "anyone can do that" is that all you can say? I missed your ranting & same old sob story:violin:

Last edited:

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
anyone can do that... anyone can do this... sounds like you're a horrible troll from World of Warcraft maybe you should go back to that game and learn how to troll better