• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reasons for factions, and pass or fail.

L

Lord Strahd

1. I play for a good pvp thats concentual and where its less about killing newbs, and more about killing skilled players who also like to PvP.

I think factions fails at this, there is hardly anyone in factions to fight. I will do alot more searching for pvp then actualy pvping.

2. I play to get the good gear, the gear isnt as great as people crack it up to be. Yeah its alittle better than the farmed trammy stuff and well it should be. I consider this a perk and one of the only pluses about being in factions at this time.

I think factions partialy passes at this part. You have to get rank to wear the better gear. So it means getting involved to get that good gear or it means killing alts *rollseyes*. You have to collect silver to buy this gear, and there is a pvp or pvm alternative incase you cant find people to kill, and lets be honest there isnt enough people to reliably kill to actualy buy this stuff.

3. I play to get a cool purple horse! err not realy, but I guess its unique. I know this isnt much of a reason but honestly im having problems thinking of many reasons.

Pass. You have to get a town and a horse vendor before getting a horse. So that gives one of the only perks to going to the trouble to flip a town. I know its not much, but be happy with it...you ingrate!

OK thats it for me, I cant think of other reasons to be playing, I know its not a very big list but hey Im just a player.

Anyways leave a comment if you want some broccoli :danceb: