• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] really sucks that

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Drakelord

You cannot smelt the Dragon barding deeds like before. Made five to sell on my vendor, three I cannot sell as the name is not on it, people refuse to buy them, now my skill is 120, and my blacksmith Tally is exp 21% & 25% Bonus yet I failed on three, so I am out over 2100 ingots that cannot be recovered. I really wish they bring it back allowing us to smelt the barding deeds as before.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Equip an +15 Ancient Smithy Hammer next time you make them. With your talisman you have a 100% chance of making them exceptional.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch, yeah +15 hammers aren't expensive and last a long time. Don't ever waste an ingot again.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ASH is the Answer ^^

and understandable that people will not buy them if not exceptional since exceptiona offers better protection then none exceptional ones.

Greets