• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] really nice -20 Mage weap

• Thread starter rockkandy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

rockkandy

First things first this is on lake superior

dull copper mace

50 hit lower defence
-20 Mage weap
13 defence chance inc
40 damage inc
no neg fast cast

Taking serious offers. Will post a running high bid

R

RichDC

First of good luck hope it sells well,

Second, i wouldnt hold out hope of 100's mills, wrong mods for a mage weap(imho). HLA, and a hit spell you would be in the money!!!(most tank mages dont need the -20pen and most mage weap users wont really need HLD or HCI after all they dont use it for attack :))

Edit: you havent posted, i hope that SC no pen?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of good luck hope it sells well,

Second, i wouldnt hold out hope of 100's mills, wrong mods for a mage weap(imho). HLA, and a hit spell you would be in the money!!!(most tank mages dont need the -20pen and most mage weap users wont really need HLD or HCI after all they dont use it for attack :))

Edit: you havent posted, i hope that SC no pen?
How do you figure it's not worth alot? -20 magery with DCI and no SC pen. That's worth a good bit.

R

rockkandy

last one I had almost exactly like it without hld sold for 53.5 if that gives a little insight as to the amnt I'm shooting for

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya it may not have a FC penalty, but its not spell channeling either. If its not spell channeling its not worth much.