• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Skill vs adjusted skill

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to get my discord tamer up and going and figured while working discord I could train some pets up. I leveled a Frost drake from level 2 to 3. I have taming at 100 with items. When I went to apply the points I get a message that my skill is not high enough to do that. I am confused The taming skill says I need 85 currently. So is this going by real skill or adjusted? Is my character bugged? or is this something new. I have trained things past my real skill on my mage tamer. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you push the button the requirement will increase by 20 or so. So you do not have enough to push the button.

You need 110 taming and lore. Jewels ok.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well looks like I am back to taming for a bit. Already at max with items. This is never easy

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can get +35 from an imbued ring, necklace and taming tally. What is your real taming/lore

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And the scrolls, if not scrolled already.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get +35 from an imbued ring, necklace and taming tally. What is your real taming/lore
65.1 real. Already maxed on items. Already ate a 120 scroll. I just hate raising taming. But off to skilling I go. Was making this one with music discord peace and taming.