• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Life Picture Thread

E

Emuishere

:postpics:

For fun I thought it would be great to see what we all look like, the faces behind the players. To start off here's mine!

L

Lag

Eldorian you look like the draenei in your sig.

And em looks just like her sig.

E

Emuishere

Pashta you look like yours too, even though the avatar is from Dawn. Keep the pics coming!

S

Starla_Rae

Me holding Chelsea my 9 month old daughter. She loves it when I take a flight from city to city in game.

P

Pashta

LOL I don't think I look like the sig, that is just the generic picture from WoW. I DO think I look like my avatar, however. Of course 3 kids later a little plumper than that but I retain the nice proportions. ;)

What a darling little one, Starla. My last baby is 18 months now.

L

LunaMoth

ok im new here, and i love threads like these, your all beautiful! ill put my pic up after i dye my hair this week.

:heart: LunaMoth

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Most recent of me at a ren faire

Really craptastic web cam I had a few years back...prolly about 5-6 years ago

ten years ago....

J

Joshmaul

About twenty years ago.

Six years ago.

Five years ago.

Four years ago.

Three years ago.

Two years ago.

Last year.

X

xdarthduckiex

I'm new here, as well, but I really love threads like this. It's always fun to see what others look like! :p

This is a recent picture of me.

This picture was taken last year with my hubby during our vacation in Puerto Rico.

B

Brekkee

Here's me. Took this one at the beginning of summer.. forgive how pale I am :) Probably Time for me to take a new one to put up. I'm normally the one behind the camera when it comes time for more candid shots.

E

Emuishere

Keep the pics coming! I hope when we hit Blizzcon we can get a group shot!

L

Lag

That was a FAMILY trip during the SUMMER.

if blizzcon were during the summer hell YES I would go.

I

InkTank

It'sa me ... MARIO! Er...no. It'sa me ... INKTANK!

Fetch me a Venti Mocha young traveler, and you can choose from: boots of ill fitting, pocket lint of summoning more pocket lint or empty venti mocha cup.

The Tigger family gets a snack at the food court of the local mall.

L

Lag

It'sa me ... MARIO! Er...no. It'sa me ... INKTANK!

Fetch me a Venti Mocha young traveler, and you can choose from: boots of ill fitting, pocket lint of summoning more pocket lint or empty venti mocha cup.

The Tigger family gets a snack at the food court of the local mall.

Cute.

If you really want your kid to listen to you when s/hes 16, threaten to show these pics.

:scholar:

L

Lag

I'm going to get around and take a pic of me with my strat sometime this week.

D

Doking

if u want be stronger
<a href="http://www.swagvault.com/index.php?ref=3380&cPath=145&affiliate_banner_id=2" target="_blank">World of Warcraft</a>

S

solandris

Might i say, i just joined these forums and its nice to see such vibrant friendly faces :)

Will take some happy snaps and throw them up over the next few days, talk to you all soon ^_^