• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Life Pic of CitizenKane2

C

CitizenKane2

Due to Popular Demand and in Celebration of the UO Stratics Board coming back on (well, actually only one of the 2 reasons stated is true; the other is a complete and utter lie /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif), here is real life pic of some Singapore players who play on Formosa :

From Left To Right (Character Names on Formosa) :

Solace(CitizenKane2), JAL (HKG Guildmaster), FiLLet O MerMaid, ReTrOHeLiX, DrHunt and Ice (also VMA Guildmaster)

Yes, that's me on the extreme left in a brown t-shirt and blue jeans. This pic was taken at an informal gathering on Sat 10 Nov.

<font color=blue> It's not just a game. It's OUR game. </font color=blue>

D

Dor of Sonoma

You're a fine-looking man, Kane! *smiles*

Thanks for posting this for us. It looks like you've got a pretty nice group of players there, too. It's really fun meeting them outside of the game, aye? :)

~Dor

<font color=blue>The Lone Ranger</font color=blue>
<font color=purple>Guildmaster,</font color=purple><font color=red>Sonoma War Games</font color=red>

C

CitizenKane2

It was great meeting my fellow (and lady !) Singapore players in RL. :)

I'm hoping that there will be more such UO gatherings and extend such gatherings to players in Singapore beyond Formosa.

And ...

WHEEEEEEE ! WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE ! UO Stratics Boards finally return. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

spinkickr

SNOOD!!

looks great!

have a great time, i hope!!

meeting new people is such fun!

<center>Chung Sin Il Do Ha Sa Bul Sung</center>

G

I guess this ruins my theory that all uo players are fat white guys(except me of course)

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/evild.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/evild.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/evild.gif<font color=EE2C2C>GoodGuy</font color=EE2C2C>/php-bin/shared/images/icons/evild.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/evild.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/evild.gif

<center>[image][/image]</center> <font color=EE2C2C><center><a target="_blank" href=http://69-studios.com/scarlet/>http://69-studios.com/scarlet/</a></center></font color=EE2C2C>

E

Elkelus

Hey, I'm a fat white guy, and I resent that :) Well, not TOO fat...

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/army.gif"Sir, I want to leave the Army."
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/eek.gif"Good God man, why?!"
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/army.gif"IT'S DANGEROUS!"

C

CitizenKane2

I'll take that as a compliment GG. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

Actually, ICE (VMA Guildmaster) reminds me a lot of Spinkickr (no, not the neon hair bit /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif)- namely, I wouldn't want to bump into either of them in a dark alley by myself... :)

I think I will submit this pic to the URL site maintained by Hekate.

B

BadDawg

Hey, I'ma fat white guy to!

Anyway, the guild I'm in (ICM ATL) has had many successful gatherings, including many members from several states.

It's really fun to meet the people you interact with online. You finally get to put a face to the names.

Don't p*ss on my back, and tell me it's raining.

S

spinkickr

reminds you of me eh?

i notice, you didnt say this is a good thing :p

<center>Chung Sin Il Do Ha Sa Bul Sung</center>

I

imported_Blade Swinger

Nice pic Kane ;)

<center>
</center></center><center><font color=red>UO Tailor, Europa and European Trade Moderator</font color=red></center><center><font color=blue>Level 4 treasure hunter for hire - Buying Boards/Ignots</font color=blue></center>

C

CitizenKane2

Very funny, cd. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

*hides*

(How on earth did you manage to dig up a thread more 3 years ago ?!)

I should add this - after I left UO (and consequently UOStratics as a reporter), I came back to UO in 2003. And found that my old board name had been erased. So I created a new "old" board name, if that makes any sense. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/spin.gif

D

drewniu

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/evileye.gif
I wish there was a feature that unables people to post a reply after certain amount of time..or at least mass lock all posts that didn't get a reply in 6 months or so.

I

imported_Trebr Drab

Ok, let me see if I can get this right.....

From right to left:

Ice is the warrior (judging by his size) guarding his backpack from...

DrHunt the thief, who is about to pick the pocket of...

ReTrOHeLiX the bank sitter with those neon shoes.....

who enjoys talking to FiLLet O MerMaid (who wouldn't?) who is the fisherman/lass...

who buys her scrolls from JAL the scribe who guards his spell book closely....

and that leaves you, Solace, who must be a tailor because who else wears a hat?

C

CitizenKane2

I do apologize to everyone who had to ... suffer this thread.

But in a way, I guess it's sad to see all all the players who had left UO since December 2001. I don't know anyone else in that pic who still actively plays UO. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

I

imported_Trebr Drab

No sufferage involved, but it is sad that so many players leave. Maybe they'll come back some day, or maybe you'll meet up again in another game.