• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

real life items

C

cool_bob

like new items
ultima underworld floppy
under world 2 floppy
ultima 5 floppy

new item unopened in shrink wrap
The Official Book of Ultima: Shay Addams (Paperback, 1992)

anyone know what these items are worth,or where I can find out.

K

Kerrik

<blockquote><hr>

like new items
ultima underworld floppy
under world 2 floppy
ultima 5 floppy

new item unopened in shrink wrap
The Official Book of Ultima: Shay Addams (Paperback, 1992)

anyone know what these items are worth,or where I can find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check Ebay, the underworld disks might be worth a few bucks. Something happened with one or both of those games and the source was lost, or something to that effect.

But, there is actually a very healthy market for old pc games. The only thing that would really effect the U5 package is that Origin re-released 3-5 at once point in the early 90s. All I can remember is hitting a babbages and buying, again them all for 5-10 each and they had dozens of copies. My originals were c64 or apple iic versions.

C

cool_bob

would be willing to sell to anyone for less then market prices found the all on half.com

thank you for your help