• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Real Lieutenant of the Britannia Guard Sash (NON Replica) - On Europa

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auctioning off real LT Sash, it is located on Europa Shard. Buyer is responsible for pickup.

Looking for gold on Europa, but may accept gold on Atlantic if it is going to be a big problem for winner.

Auction Rules

Starting Bid: 100m
End Date: Monday 21st May at 10pm BST/UK London Time which all i know is that will be 4pm New York time for the americans amongst us. I will update the thread counting down a couple of hours before end time etc.
Bids: ALL BIDS MUST BE POSTED HERE, i will not accept any PMs or ICQ's.
Bid increments must be of 1m minimum.
If there are any bids within the last 10 minutes of the auction it will extend the auction for a further 10 minutes until a winner is decided.

Picture for anyone who requires it:

Thank you for reading and Happy Bidding :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction over, Decadence wins :) Feel free to ICQ Me bud or send me a PM so we can arrange a trade. ICQ Below my Sig, or leave your ICQ here and i'll contact you :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you as well for a great fast smooth trade! A very honerable seller!