• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor real leggings

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leggings on ATL im looking for a price range

looking to sell if anyone is interested 100mil?

Attachments

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
500K, if that. Those look like something I wouldn't bother to loot. Or if I did, it would be just to unravel. Am I missing something here?

Last edited:

AlistorMcCoy

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
It's a decent vitality piece. If it were brittle it probably wouldn't be worth trying to sell, but clean and blessable it's worth a bit to the right buyer.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Who is going to buy it with those resists. I have seen and bought better pieces off of VS for 100K or less.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Who is going to buy it with those resists. I have seen and bought better pieces off of VS for 100K or less.
it's the 3/3 regens with 20 lrc and 8 lmc on a studded piece that isn't arms. with 5 hp. You can easily make up the resists with other armor pieces. It's a PvP piece. With other arties with crappy resists or imbued pieces it won't fit for pvm builds more than likely. If you have pieces exactly like this or a bit better with same mods and material (studded bone or hide) i'd buy 'em for the 100k or less you value them at :D

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not trolling here. Just vendor search "5 hpi, 8 mana inc (int and mana together at 6 or more is ideal) , 3 hp regen 3 mana regen 8 lmc 20 lrc" with studded in the search bar, then bone, then hide. as long as they're not arm pieces (since most pvp templates use cuffs for skill inc) they will fetch a good amount of money. That should bring up the prices I'm referencing.

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i figured they would be worth abit as they are clean low resists but who cares resist is easy to get on those legendary Armor!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I performed some thread clean up here.

This is now a sales thread. If you are not interested in making a real offer or have legitimate questions, please do not clog up the thread with quibbling. Have some respect for fellow Traders and do not offer to buy and sell similar pieces in someone else's thread. If you wish to do this, do it through PM or create your own thread.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
for future reference on price, leggings sold on vendor within 24hours for 175 mill, i would expect to see on auction safe soon for higher price.