• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real estate situation?

Petrov

Visitor
Hey I am coming back to UO after over a decade long break.
I am thinking of moving to atlatic shard due to bigger population.
How is the real estate situation looking? Would I be able to find a spot for the house that is 18X18 that is not in felluca?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be hard to find an 18x18 unless you buy from another player. Trammel or Felucca.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
They are far and few between but finding them is half the fun. :) I would get a starter house for what you can find to place and then keep looking for the 18x18. They are out there from time to time but you got to look hard

Petrov

Visitor
Also can you folks tell me how the situation on Atlantic is? Is there a guild for PvM for guys just to hang out on team speak/ventrillo hit things and have fun?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also can you folks tell me how the situation on Atlantic is? Is there a guild for PvM for guys just to hang out on team speak/ventrillo hit things and have fun?
Yep. Plenty of guilds, hunting, PvP and all that jazz. Atlantic is the busy shard. Check out "Luna" which is where most people hang out these days.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
First - welcome back!

I am in a big PVM based guild called UWF. You can find some more information about us here: United We Fight [UWF] - we also have dedicated TeamSpeak server and could help you find some real estate ;) Message me if interested.

Good luck.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
UWF are good people. You will have lots of fun with them

I just returned too. Been looking for an 18x18 but all are out my gold range, I thought I was rich with 100 mill in gold and would get one no problem, I was wrong lol

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
100 mil should be able to get you a couple 18x18 lot's

Sure a keep or higher is a ton

Last two I've tried to buy have the asking price was 1 billion but I guess that was due to location, I've asked in chat but no deal so far. I used to have two 18x18s when I last played. I got them for like 10 mill lol gosh things have changed :)

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Grey Walker,

I'm just returning too and moving from Napa. Try to find a smaller house then wait for a larger one to come out on the market. I've Got a small 13x13 for now, but I spotted at least 7 other places, the largest of which is a 15x15 (in Fel), so if you wander around with a house placement tool it won't be too hard to find something. Good luck to you!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I joined UWF and they are a very wonderful group of folks.......I returned this last November and have been trying to build characters on atlantic and UWF is great with helping ya figure out all the new stuff that has changed ......and far as housing I have this addiction for scouting new house locations and have found many medium size house spaces on atlantic so ya ever want help looking give me a hollar