• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Real Estate Question(s)

Since I've never really played on official servers before I'll be using this thread to ask various real estate questions.

How much do houses/buildings cost?

Where can they be placed? (like Minoc on Tremmel)

Can you grow things (i.e. cotton for bandages)

Anything you guys can add?

Sara D

Adventurer
Buildings depend on the size of the house you want and what shard you are on. Siege houses cost more. Get yourself a house placement tool and it will let you know prices. Also it will give you your bank balance.

Houses can be placed in Minoc or close to the city. There again depending on the size you want.

You can grow an assortment of plants. Right now Flax seds can be gotten from Dryads, Titans or suki wolves. Or you can go to a cotton field and pick cotton. Take it to a spinning wheel, to make thread then a loom to make cloth. To grow cotton you need a plant bed or use plant bowls. Those will need to be tended to each day and you will need potions for them. The plant beds its plant and forget until ready to harvest.

You can mine granite only with shovels and pick axes for building stairs, walls, blocks. Be careful if you use a pick axe that it does not say gargoyle on it. An elemental will pop up and some are hard to kill.

Good luck where ever you are.