Selling Armor Real Deal Orc Chief Helm w/ 30% HCI UNENHANCED (Can Add 17 Resists)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
As the title says you can add resists to this by using a forged metal artifact and enhancing. You can also add luck to it enhancing spined. They're pretty nice for building a luck sampire suit for shame as I've gotten quite a bit of great loot building these suits.

Will sell for 500m but set the reserve at 300m. I have 3 left and they're all done. Nails, Nabin or Medusa can broker and they can verify that these will go onto a vendor. Good luck everyone.
ICQ 402886

(The name still changes when you enhance IE Barbed Orc Helm)

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Hmm has anyone tested these to see if we can add refinements? I just saw an orc helm that had them and would not be overly surprised if we can. I havnt done any playing around with refinements yet though so I dont know.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
you will loose the orc chief helm title if you enhance it just FYI

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
you will loose the orc chief helm title if you enhance it just FYI
Yessir, I added that in the original post. Does anyone know if you can add refinements to these? I'm pretty sure that you can but do not know enough about them to test it lol.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 15, 2008
Aww Mith Ive wasted 30 minutes of my life explaining refinements to you!:D

Luv u.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
HAHA and trust me it was a waste!!

I was calling them reinforcements today!