• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reagents?!?

J

Joe_Fisher

I remember I used to be able to buy reagents in bulk so I didn't have to recall around buying 20 at a shot like I am now. Did this change to be the only way? At this point I will even take some directions to a good player vendor so let me know where you are and I'll buy if so. Is there a better way?

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember I used to be able to buy reagents in bulk so I didn't have to recall around buying 20 at a shot like I am now. Did this change to be the only way? At this point I will even take some directions to a good player vendor so let me know where you are and I'll buy if so. Is there a better way?
Yes, 100% lrc suit :love:

M

Mark Knotts

NPC's now use a build-up system. So while you may buy out a NPC with 20 reagents - when it restocks (forget how long it takes, 15 minutes or so? I don't know) it'll be 40 the next time. Then 80, then 160, and so on. So basically you've gotta work the NPC's for a little while then you can fill up pretty quick once it's up there.

It's best to work more than one reagent shop across the lands. Good luck.

M

Marcus Blackwell

NPC's now use a build-up system. So while you may buy out a NPC with 20 reagents - when it restocks (forget how long it takes, 15 minutes or so? I don't know) it'll be 40 the next time. Then 80, then 160, and so on. So basically you've gotta work the NPC's for a little while then you can fill up pretty quick once it's up there.

It's best to work more than one reagent shop across the lands. Good luck.
Hmm didnt know that. I thought some towns like Luna per say still spawns bulk Regs every 15 to 30 mintutes.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My advice is to just spend a day or two every so often just stocking up as many regs as you can. Keep an eye out for days when somebody else has already built up the Luna vendors.
I find keeping a lot of extra at my house easier than just buying more all the time.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Green thorns are obtained from growing the correct plants, green snake plant is one of those I believe. Harvest a green thorn and then double click it and target a patch of dirt not covered by grass and regents will explode all over that area. Aside from player placed vendors the largest regent collection is by far the ones found inside of treasure chests done by completing treasure maps.

S

Shotgun

What do you mean?? I never used them.
sheesh do i have to show you how to do everything?! :hahaha: you can also take those green thorns and use them in the desert to get the special color seeds from the naturalist quest in the solen hive. you just go to a desert area and dbl click the thorn and target the sand and drop into the hole to study the 5th "secret" egg nest for a rare seed