• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Reagent - Rubble

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a price check on these Old Magencia rubble pieces. I have them on Atlantic server and "might" possibly be interested in selling them to help get started up on Atlantic again. Rubble Reagents.jpg
I've only seen a few of these on 5 different servers.​

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for looking! Does anyone have an idea what these are worth??

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I m not 100% sure but I think those use to sell for around 8-12m each unsure if any of those are consider more rare that the others

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i would agree with Herman's estimate on the rubble reagents,with the exception of the dragon's blood and nightshade - those 2 sold to the right buyer ( that being one that perhaps would be trying to complete a set ) are generally more desireable as they "look better"( I don't believe them to be any more scarce in number then the others)However i think you could maybe see somthing in the 15-20 million range for the night shade and maybe 20-25 ish for the dragon's blood.These are prices that I personally have paid for mine - But of course - the only true indicator any items worth in my opinion, is what 2 people agree it is - the buyer & the seller

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Klimo, thank you for sharing with me :). The reagents do look pretty neat imo as well and are unique I think. I've hung onto these for at least 3 years and have been thinking about letting someone else enjoy them or "possibly" trading them for a tall "clean" palm tree rubble piece. I saw a palm rubble for 45m a few days ago but was shy a few million on that shard...oh the tragedy of it all! :sad3: