• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ready to Board the Train????

G

All Aboard!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized, City Merge by lfancey on the January 31st, 2008
Hello,Today we have opened up moves from all cities to EALand with the exception of Test Center 3 and Betaville. An early train left this afternoon from East Jerome to EALand carrying 32 passengers.

We have stopped new character creation in all cities except Test Center 3 and EALand.There is no 7 day waiting period for deletion of avatars on Test Center 3 and EALand.

Only moves to EALand are allowed. Remember this is the Bullet Train. Your lots do not move. That is your property will not come with you. As with all moves and merges to EALand you will not keep your Simoleans.

The Current plan is to start Merges next Wednesday on February 6th, 2008. The tentative plan is to perform merges non stop excluding Fridays, weekends, and EA Holidays until they are complete. That means we will do one at a time and resolve any issues and then move on to the next city.

ALL ABOARD!!!!

Cheers,

Lee

G

Finally, The Train left today!! Woot Woot, Let's hope that Properties are ready to be moved on Feb 6th, 2008 like Lee Said!

Congrats to all

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When do the other cities bullet trains move? I thought it was all gonna be done at maintenance.

M

MonaLittlemore

Niki if we ride the train are stuff does come dosent it ?

G

Yes moving to EAL will be the same as moves were previously bringing all inventory, with the exception that no simoleans will be coming along this time.

G

On the sim selection screen open the 2nd tab on the sim labled sim description, click on sim move and it will ask you what city, the only available city will be EAL.

S

Stick Figure

I'm getting "Internal Error" but beneath that message I'm getting the confirmation thing. However, it doesn't give me the option to "cancel move" so it must not be going through.

G

I dont have a sim I can move to test it out, anyone else getting an error?

G

That makes me want to kill myself and take out half the building. I just proofread it. Nars, please copy and paste it again?

G

Your wish is my command.

All Aboard!!!!
Hello,

Today we have opened up moves from all cities to EA-Land with the exception of Test Center 3 and Betaville. An early train left this afternoon from East Jerome to EA-Land carrying 32 passengers. This is the bullet train so the lots did not come with these moves. If you want your lot to move, wait for your city to merge.

We have stopped new character creation in all cities except Test Center 3 and EA-Land. There is no longer a 7 day waiting period for deletion of avatars on Test Center 3 and EALand. From now on only moves to EA-Land are allowed. Moves and merges to EA-Land will remove all simoleans.

As to the merges - the current plan is to start merges next Wednesday, February 6th, 2008. The tentative plan is to perform merges non-stop excluding Fridays, weekends, and EA holidays until they are complete. We will do one at a time, resolve any issues, and move on to the next city.

ALL ABOARD!!!!

Cheers,

Lee

M

Monkeybear

Ack, I wanted to make a new sim in AV, a friend I hadn't seen for years came to EA-Land to say hi but I was afk I wanted to make a sim in AV to see them

I

imported_MooMooLand

I set up my sims to move early this morning before maint, and none of my sims moved lol

M

mike1977

My sim didn't move to EA Land today
And set to move way before 2am pacific.

F

forsure01

Mine didn't move either, hmmm guess we boarded the wrong train or Umm "It went off the Track"

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol well isnt this a shocker :p Nothing ever goes right with this game anymore.

I

imported_remflyer

<blockquote><hr>

All Aboard!!!!
Hello,Today we have opened up moves from all cities to EALand with the exception of Test Center 3 and Betaville. An early train left this afternoon from East Jerome to EALand carrying 32 passengers.

We have stopped new character creation in all cities except Test Center 3 and EALand.There is no 7 day waiting period for deletion of avatars on Test Center 3 and EALand.

Only moves to EALand are allowed. Remember this is the Bullet Train. Your lots do not move. That is your property will not come with you. As with all moves and merges to EALand you will not keep your Simoleans.

The Current plan is to start Merges next Wednesday on February 6th, 2008. The tentative plan is to perform merges non stop excluding Fridays, weekends, and EA Holidays until they are complete. That means we will do one at a time and resolve any issues and then move on to the next city.

ALL ABOARD!!!!

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
I have sims that I put in for moving to EA Land and they were left at the station. I thought they were going to move with this morning's maintenance. Did I miss something?

M

mike1977

Sim move was broke before this though...couldn't move from production city to production city.

G

TTL

I had sims requesting moves on the bullet train from AV and JP and neither were moved after maintenance this morning.

G

I booked a move to EA LAND 8 days ago from jp - my sim didnt move a inch she's still there with her bags packed no home and *weeping* what trains she going to be on please *i mean day if ej train went today when does jp one leave* ??

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone I know moved 3 sims to EA Land from BF. They put in the move like 14 days ago.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish Maxis would give us some answers. I saw Luc on in EA Land today but he didn't tell us anything.

I

imported_fajjaa

I thought the discount rate for flights was for reservations made 3 weeks prior to departure. Must be why my sims didnt move either.

T

Tristan Lewis

14 days ago? Move was just made available to EALand less then 24hours ago!!!

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sims could move there when EA Land first opened it just didn't work.

M

mysticlisa516

I have sims moving from BF and JP but didnt arrive in EA today. What is up? Did only one city get the rights to move? Here is another frustration to add to the endless screwups by EA.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sims could move there when EA Land first opened it just didn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea

I

imported_herk1287

Should we cancel the move and redo it if we didnt move, or keep it and wait?

M

mysticlisa516

I dont know. But I doubt if EA will tell us, you know, that lack of communication that they do so well.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get around to making my BV characters to merge now I have 4 empty slots

I

imported_herk1287

Help!!!!!, Someone said if ya have more the ea aldn sim u creaed per account that ur emrged sims will get delted or is the one u made when it opened, I have 2 accounts sims in bf av and jp, 1 i made in ea land each account eh when it opened and some aare in tc3 on each account

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Help!!!!!, Someone said if ya have more the ea aldn sim u creaed per account that ur emrged sims will get delted or is the one u made when it opened, I have 2 accounts sims in bf av and jp, 1 i made in ea land each account eh when it opened and some aare in tc3 on each account

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

How many sims will I have in EA-Land?

The number of avatars that you will have per account as a maximum is the following. (This is a theoretical maximum and much depends on when, how, and order of creation)

1 avatar for EA-Land on opening
3 avatar merged from other cities
4 avatars when BV gets merged.

6 avatars as viewed from TC3

(your TC3 sims should not effect the number of sims you can have in EA-Land, they are entirely separate)

[/ QUOTE ]

However if you have 0 BV sims you can make 5 EA Land avatars now or if you have 2 production sims you can make 2 EA Land avatars now etc

G

yes but your could arrange move way before that in fact as soon as ealand was opened - we knew we had to wait for the train - just booked in advance

F

forsure01

I booked in advance, the train didn't stop at my statioin.

G

NOIP
Just the latest in a long string of ......mistakes.

Ya gotta wonder if Wile E. Coyote is in charge of this shindig.

P

philw1

Why the surprise? They have never gotten anything right the first 3 tries. Here's yer sign.