• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Readable Journals?

• Thread starter Vash TheStampede
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Vash TheStampede

Why can't journals be easy to read with a background that works well with the color you pick? :wall:
Why can't we filter out text we don't want to read/see. Do I really need the game to tell me " you see a Bull"
Is that even an easy fix? I think as long the background of the journal wasn't tan it would be alot easier to read. Even if all it showed was plain text.
Like white with black text would be alot easier to read than it is now. :talktothehand:

T

Tazar

Easy to read Journals = KR/SA
Filterable Text in Journals = KR/SA

Both can be done now! :p

D

Dragonchilde

UOA has an option to render all text one color regardless of the original character's choice, thus rendering it all visible.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to follow up with the post above.
UOassist click on displays tab, select the "Speech text color" drop down change to "bright red".
Would be nice if they added "features" to the 2d client instead of the 3d heaps not everyone wants to move to