• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

READ: EMs are giving cloaks out today, Saturday, the 15th!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for being so selfless as to share this info! It helped me to be able to obtain this cloak myself. Appreciate it very much. :)

F

five oclock

Please don't take this wrong. But Why would I want a cloak? :D I have 2 good ones so far :D

Then again with all the crying I have heard about NOT getting a cloak. I do beleive Someone is up to something with these cloaks...Or am I just being a silly sober bear?

BUT thank U for giving them out for free I think.... :D

Something smells fishy..and for once its not my dinner plate...

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
once again not lucky enough to be on....if anyone is willing to sell me one id b very grateful. Thanks!

F

five oclock

Re: READ: EMs are waiting to give you a cloak right now!

Me, giving them out free? Did i misinterpret your post? I'm not sure where you had your nose =p but there is nothing fishy about my post.

Check with the event herald at the Luna Bank steps. My post is legit.

BlissMarie
:D

Out of game..its all good :D I guess I woke up on the wrong save of the cave today..was a little bear you can say :D

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh well missed again, such is real life work has to be taken care of 1st. maybe again, maybe not. As one said, Tis all good either way.

M

MorganaLeFey

Crap, I don't come to Stratics often but was hoping to see when cloaks were being handed out again. Missed this so guess I won't be getting one that I earned since participating in the event.

Next time, I'll just be an obnoxious ass to get my cloak. After all, waiting patiently got me jack****. **** this pisses me off.

D

Deb

The lantern is still up so they might still be handing them out.

A

Artemyth

Crap, I don't come to Stratics often but was hoping to see when cloaks were being handed out again. Missed this so guess I won't be getting one that I earned since participating in the event.

Next time, I'll just be an obnoxious ass to get my cloak. After all, waiting patiently got me jack****. **** this pisses me off.
Um. Whoa. Simmer.

I'm sure they'll hand out more. I don't think this is a reward for participation either, so don't use it as an excuse. Anyone can get them.

P

PoserPete

Um. Whoa. Simmer.

I'm sure they'll hand out more. I don't think this is a reward for participation either, so don't use it as an excuse. Anyone can get them.
Actually is was for participation in the Luna invasion, If you were there you would know when she handed them out as rewards for fighting beside her. And now that everyone is whining about them they are going to try and hand them out to everyone.