• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reactivating Old Accounts

S

Shyanne1

I reactivated my old account and did not get anything back. I know they said our sims would be gone but I got no skill locks back or anything. I specifically resubscribed with a pay subscription to get these back. I'm not sure when or if they have run the amnesty program but I hope I get my stuff back as promised.

You can come back for free right now by REACTIVATING your old account at this page http://ea-land.ea.com/register/free.php and then by downloading the game from the same link. Most likely, your Sim is no more, but if you come back to the game this month, you will get your earned privileges back (gifts, skill locks etc. in EA-Land) when we run our amnesty program at the end of the month. Today you can play for free in our test city called 'Test-Center 3', in a few days you will be able to also play for Free in the 'EA-Land' city.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I reactivated my old account and did not get anything back. I know they said our sims would be gone but I got no skill locks back or anything. I specifically resubscribed with a pay subscription to get these back. I'm not sure when or if they have run the amnesty program but I hope I get my stuff back as promised.

You can come back for free right now by REACTIVATING your old account at this page http://ea-land.ea.com/register/free.php and then by downloading the game from the same link. Most likely, your Sim is no more, but if you come back to the game this month, you will get your earned privileges back (gifts, skill locks etc. in EA-Land) when we run our amnesty program at the end of the month. Today you can play for free in our test city called 'Test-Center 3', in a few days you will be able to also play for Free in the 'EA-Land' city.

[/ QUOTE ]It's not the end of the month yet.

Nobody is sure exactly when the amnesty program will be run, but in their blog posts and in the e-mail, they state that we have until March to get back into the game in order to receive amnesty.

We're almost there. Just a leeeeeetle longer!

Oh -- and Welcome Back!

I

imported_Danny Dots

since we are almost there... when are we going to hear more information about it?

J

jafo1972

What I want to know is whether this applies to old accounts reactivated as free accounts. From the wording of the e-mail it appears that way, but what I see by looking around is that you have to pay to be included in the amnesty.

Just curious EA, which is it?

G

Parizad said everyone with the entitlement days subscribing or not. Will receive them.

J

jafo1972

I hope I get all those locks back. Trees would be nice too but locks are what I actually miss most lol

I

imported_SimTripps

I'm assuming the amnesty will happen after all the cities are finally merged and things are 'settled'...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I hope I get all those locks back. Trees would be nice too but locks are what I actually miss most lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that! Even if/when the campfires are distributed they are still buggy it would still be worth it just to have the momento. When I came back before,I realized that I'd reactivated the wrong account so I don't have the founder's flag, and even started to change to the other account but bah, not that important
but that's OK, don't mind that

I

imported_Takeru Ijitsu

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a very simple reasonf or this.

You are evil.

(BTW, welcome back I've missed you :3)

D

dinaj

I reactivated my original account from December 2002, very excited to get all the stuff back ...
.... can't wait

G

<font color="purple">Skill locks? We will get skill locks too? I didn't get an email, but it's probably cuz I already have 2 paid accts. But I have another acct thats very old I could reactivate. Skill locks? That would be worth it right there. Hmmm. </font>

S

Shyanne1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a very simple reasonf or this.

You are evil.

(BTW, welcome back I've missed you :3)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I miss you too!!!!!!!! um, who are you?