• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reactivate UOassist

F

Fortune

Hello,

i just reactivate my UO-account since 6 years i think. Now i try to reactivate my UOassist. But im not really successfull. I wrote an email to tugsoft and get the following answered:

Here is a 'form' letter to get you going again if you registered the game account.

Create your seed following the instructions on the Get It Now page (this page also has the install help on it).

UOAssist

Then use the seed on the Locate Key page to get your key back.

UOAssist

If after doing the above you still have a question reply with your seed and we can look into it.

i tryd both but i didnt get it. may sombody here can help me? Maybe my english isnt well enough.
So please try to eyplain it simple to me ;-) ( german answered would be heplfull as well)

Thx Fortune

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Start UO with assist and log in a character

assist1.jpg

assist2.jpg
assist3.jpg

When you click the long button in the middle your seed will appear in the box on the web page. Press 'submit' on the page and then copy the key that it gives you.

F

Fortune

Start UO with assist and log in a character

View attachment 8861

View attachment 8862
View attachment 8863

When you click the long button in the middle your seed will appear in the box on the web page. Press 'submit' on the page and then copy the key that it gives you.
Willkommen zurück :smile2:

Du kannst auch gleich in deutsch fragen,es gibt deutschsprachige Foren,die Mehrheit dort im Forum spielt auf Drachenfels:
Ultima Bibliothek - Powered by vBulletin

F

Fortune

Thy Petra for youre answer, but when i press "submit"
i got :

Step 2:

Select the type of order you wish to make then click the correct location button below.
Free trial -- already used for this account
Order

But i dont want to order and pay again and i dont want a trial.
Please can you help me again ?

Thx Fortune

RioGrande Danke für den Willkommensgruß :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think I can. You will need to contact Tugsoft. The seed your uoa is producing shows as an account that has only used a trial period. Only Tugsoft can confirm that it has actually been paid for.