• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reaching out for some help please

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So I have a 7x7 plot at the Brit moongate on origin. I am trying to make a nice small rune library there but having issues with a basic design that won’t make it seem so cramped. I know 7x7s are cramped anyways but love this plot in the game and I hope that since it’s so close to a moongate it will make easy access for anyone to use. If you could post any pictures or ideas here for this it would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telchar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So I have a 7x7 plot at the Brit moongate on origin. I am trying to make a nice small rune library there but having issues with a basic design that won’t make it seem so cramped. I know 7x7s are cramped anyways but love this plot in the game and I hope that since it’s so close to a moongate it will make easy access for anyone to use. If you could post any pictures or ideas here for this it would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Planters

I am newly returning to UO after decades of time away so my advice is suspect at best. Have you tried locking full runebooks down so they cannot be taken yet could be accessed by any traveler in need? They could be sorted by destination type (banks, dungeons, shops etc.)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yup I have done that and it looks nice but I am seeing a 7x7 doesn’t leave much room :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
went and had a look - think if you move some stacks to the west wall that would leave just two stacks and you could put the blue books in front since they would be shorter, assuming you're done adding books to the library - means moving some things, like the tele-tiles, but feel it would look more open

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
went and had a look - think if you move some stacks to the west wall that would leave just two stacks and you could put the blue books in front since they would be shorter, assuming you're done adding books to the library - means moving some things, like the tele-tiles, but feel it would look more open
Awesome thanks for the input. I hope to be adding more books especially ones that I am missing and people would love.