• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

re what is missing tonight on a wonderful night

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
where are all the posts of my hosue was burned and i am not guilty of evil things, wrongly accused ???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Why not I would love to see someone claim innocents only to be ripped up by all the legits here on the boards lol. Yes I would find that very entertaining.

G

Most likely busy calling up his ISP claiming he needs a new IP addy due to hack attempts so he can get past UO's IP ban and start over.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Missing? we gots chocolate ...
we gots arrow shafts ...
we gots gatherings ...
we gots fires ...
need marshmellows and graham crackers ....

cause we ALL WANT
s'mores

s'mores fireeeeeyas

mmm
mmm
mmm

Delicious

S

Sethblackmoore

If you read through I think the Draconi is the man thread Savatage did post about having a vendor on one of the houses and was crying about losing gold.

He said "So ok.. you blew his house up and I'm assuming banned his account. My problem is i had a vendor there. And my vendor and gold are gone. Some people might not care and flame me. But Im the oldest smith/tailor on napa. I never really even did a BOD... I worked all my skills up the hard way... Now I have to just eat it on the gold lost on my vendor?"

So I've seen at least one person.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

we gots arrow shafts ...
we gots gatherings ...
we gots fires ...

cause we ALL WANT
s'mores

s'mores fireeeeeyas

mmm
mmm
mmm

Delicious

[/ QUOTE ]

Did someone mention Graham crackers...?.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

we gots arrow shafts ...
we gots gatherings ...
we gots fires ...

cause we ALL WANT
s'mores

s'mores fireeeeeyas

mmm
mmm
mmm

Delicious

[/ QUOTE ]

Did someone mention Graham crackers...?.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes a couple of parrots who flew bye.