• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

re vendor search and (some) eodon items

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have noticed that some eodon items never pull up for me on vendor search; among them, the Cards of Seminar and Runic Atlases...

I check on searchUO and these items pop up for my shard (Atlantic), but never when i conduct a vendor search in the game.... anyone else having this problem?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in a perfect world new items would be added to vendor search before they are released, however thats not how it works. generally new items are added to the search about 3 months after we first see them. So just be patient.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have noticed that some eodon items never pull up for me on vendor search; among them, the Cards of Seminar and Runic Atlases...

I check on searchUO and these items pop up for my shard (Atlantic), but never when i conduct a vendor search in the game.... anyone else having this problem?
when searching for "runic atlas" just search for "atlas" brings up hundreds of them on ATL.
the search thing is finicky, if you add a 's' onto the end of your words it dosnt like that.
also you have to spell them correctly for it to work.

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
when searching for "runic atlas" just search for "atlas" brings up hundreds of them on ATL.
the search thing is finicky, if you add a 's' onto the end of your words it dosnt like that.
also you have to spell them correctly for it to work.
when i search just 'atlas' (good idea, btw), i only get to prices reaching 10k... per searchUO, it goes way beyond that; my own atlases for sale it doesn't get to

when i search 'semidar', i only get the chocolate nutcrackers, but not the cards.... not one... only reason the nutcrackers show is because the seller has the word 'semidar' in his seller's description.... there are plenty cards for sale on atlantic per searchUO

in fact, i just checked and realized that all the atlases that came up for me have the word atlas in the seller's description... it appears i am being limited to if the search criteria appears on seller description.... but this only happens w/ these; other items i search for seem to be okay................. is there a setting i have mis-set? anyone else?

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
in a perfect world new items would be added to vendor search before they are released, however thats not how it works. generally new items are added to the search about 3 months after we first see them. So just be patient.
thanks..... i guess that explains it.................