• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

re shards

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
who plays multi shards and if had to choose which shard would u live on not asking for seige coments ????

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Atlantic, busiest shard, most chance to play with alot of ppl
or Pacific if you live west coast.
I have fully dev chars on 4 shards. (Pac,Alt,Origin, Siege)

G

Depends on what you're looking for......

Now personally I started on Lake Superior..... but I didn't find it very .... um... welcoming..... Then I went to Great Lakes... where I eventually joined the Roleplay community and I have been happy ever since..... Still having a great time....

I tried Legends for awhile cause of all the space there..... Pretty much can place an 18x18 anywhere you want... but I found it has alot of space and not a bunch of interaction.... Found it rather dull....

But if your into fel and doing champ spawns Great Lakes isn't somewhere I'd recommend.....

G

Sorry, bub. Multi shards is a turn off for me. Discluding Siege... *shakes head* You can try to ignore us. Good luck with that.

G

My chrs. live on Chesapeake, since early 98.

My chrs. have lived on Siege, since spring 2004.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play Drachs and Napa . They both different but i love them both!

G

If you like hustle and bustle try Atlantic, Great Lakes or Chessy. Sonoma and Baja are nice and quiet but still have plenty of people and stuff to make it interesting. Pacific is a bit in the middle. Origin is on the empty side but has some decent people. Siege isn't a bad place either but you have be able to put up with a lot of stealther and RoT makes people cry for some reason.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love Siege now because it resembles the original UO more then current shards to.

Personally I've been on Oceania for 7 years (nearly 8 now... or was that last month). However now I envy Atlantic for its population. Oceania is the polar opposite.