• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Re-settling

V

Vicor

Greetings to all of my fellow Napa Valley citizens. Its been along time (i think about 4 years) since I've had time to play UO. After such an lenghty inactivity it was no surprise to find my home gone into the void. I know its kinda lame to request you fine folks to help me aquire some of the things lost but heck... if this was the real world I'd have no problem asking for help when needed. I do count myself lucky in that I was able to construct a replacement home in the same spot I'd lost. If anyone wants to come by, visit, curse me out, or just say hi my place is in the mountains (maze) that the entrance to Wind is in. Its at the NE edge of the maze. Windy Outpost. Hope to see some old friends as well as new ones.

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greetings and welcome back! stopped by to check out your pad :) nice remote location. im practically your neighbor over by the despise entrance :)