• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Re-scaling help

Mobidoy

Adventurer
Since last update today, my cursor is now very tiny. I play in 1920X1080. Also, is there a way to resize the font of the chat bar (Not the chat window), the Skill tracker window, the fonts on the map and, item properties windows ? I have switched to 4K ( cause I had issues when alt-tabbing) but now, those 4 elements are way too smale and dont respond to toglle scaling mode ( with the mouse wheel)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since last update today, my cursor is now very tiny. I play in 1920X1080. Also, is there a way to resize the font of the chat bar (Not the chat window), the Skill tracker window, the fonts on the map and, item properties windows ? I have switched to 4K ( cause I had issues when alt-tabbing) but now, those 4 elements are way too smale and dont respond to toglle scaling mode ( with the mouse wheel)

the cursor size can't be altered from the UI, it must be something else... also the mouse wheel unless you assigned some other function to it (from the user settings or from a program outside the game), it should work because nothing has changed about it :D

about the font, there is no way to change them, but you can always try the UI scale from the user settings and see what happens :)

Mobidoy

Adventurer
the cursor size can't be altered from the UI, it must be something else... also the mouse wheel unless you assigned some other function to it (from the user settings or from a program outside the game), it should work because nothing has changed about it :D

about the font, there is no way to change them, but you can always try the UI scale from the user settings and see what happens :)
I did not change the cursor size. It may have come from the update has it was bigger yesterday.

Will try UI Scale from the xml.

Will report back.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not change the cursor size. It may have come from the update has it was bigger yesterday.

Will try UI Scale from the xml.

Will report back.
The cursor cannot be changed at all from the UI, so it's something external to game doing that...
The UI scale is on the user settings, never edit the profile manually or you may end up damaging it :D

Mobidoy

Adventurer
The cursor cannot be changed at all from the UI, so it's something external to game doing that...
The UI scale is on the user settings, never edit the profile manually or you may end up damaging it :D
No worries, I know my way around. Coding too ;-)