• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RE-OPENING OF THE SIM MOVE MODE

• Thread starter Executioner_47
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Executioner_47

Seeing that the pending merge of all production cities into EA Land is now an indefinate situation,was wondering if the Devs might intertain the possibility of reinstating the sim move mode to allow freedom of movement between production cities once again.

As I have some rare items that I want to transfer from one city to another and was content to wait for merger,but now that we don't know when that may happen,i'd like to have the freedom to move my sims to get my rares to the city and with the sim of my choice.Thanks in advance for any information you may be able to provide regarding this issue.

I

imported_sedusa

I'll second that notion. I cant move any of my sims anywhere.

I

imported_LFancey

Sorry that will not be happening.

But I will enjoy reading this thread none the less.

Cheers,

Lee

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry that will not be happening.

But I will enjoy reading this thread none the less.

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

You heard the man. Keypads ready...FIRE!