• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Re new crafting gumps (Pinco's)

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gosh, I hate to complain about something that has been worked on so hard and shared with all. Maybe I am the only one having problems, but I simply cannot read the red text against a black background. Is there some way for end user to change the color of the text in the crafting and crab fishing gumps? The crab gumps are a wonderful addition for me, but I cannot see how many bobs have occured unless I sit too close to the screen to see the small red print on the black background.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gosh, I hate to complain about something that has been worked on so hard and shared with all. Maybe I am the only one having problems, but I simply cannot read the red text against a black background. Is there some way for end user to change the color of the text in the crafting and crab fishing gumps? The crab gumps are a wonderful addition for me, but I cannot see how many bobs have occured unless I sit too close to the screen to see the small red print on the black background.
on the user settings you can change all the colors...

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ermmm.... Can someone tell me exactly what user settings to change to replace the red lettering on black background to something like white lettering instead? I cannot find any user settings that allow me to change these gump text colors.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ermmm.... Can someone tell me exactly what user settings to change to replace the red lettering on black background to something like white lettering instead? I cannot find any user settings that allow me to change these gump text colors.
Should be the danger text color...