• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Re-imbued mods

W

Wolfways

If you imbue an item with 5 mods and one of them is say...physical resist 10%, can you later imbue the piece again to replace it with a higher value physical resist?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you imbue an item with 5 mods and one of them is say...physical resist 10%, can you later imbue the piece again to replace it with a higher value physical resist?
yes all other rules apply though like it cant go over cap and cant be reimbued if its been enhanced etc

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, if you imbue something with 5 mods, you can go back, select one of those 5, and either raise OR lower that mod.

O

Old Man of UO

Yes, if you imbue something with 5 mods, you can go back, select one of those 5, and either raise OR lower that mod.
You can also do this with found loot - imbuing with mods to get into the 40%-60% success range.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You can also do this with found loot - imbuing with mods to get into the 40%-60% success range.
i am at 115 and i started just using loot at about 80 but at the high levels you want a success range a little higher ! in my opinion ! also a good trick to use at high level is collect loot with non imbuing toons then have them unravel leaving you with loot at 200+ for imbuing! cuts the sorting time down and makes it go a lot faster! plus gives you residue and the other items will give you essence or better usually