• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

re does any one play here any more

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
see posts alot of shards here left posting is daine and failed auctions whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

I've been playing a little again though I'm mainly on another shard. Thinking of reopening the plant shop since the cocoa trees are coming.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey Author I'm still around, but as the ONLY General and Community News Reporter at the moment, Daine has done an INCREDABLE job at keeping up with the news here on Origin, I don't know what I'd do without her. I was planning on going to the story night last night but real life got in the way unfortunatly.

The Brightaxe clan is making a STRONG comeback, Kraggen-Cor is being re-built which is AWESOME to see, thank you Beldin and your clan for coming back.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

see posts alot of shards here left posting is daine and failed auctions whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a lot of people still playing. I just can't handle getting submissions less than 2 hours before an auction, which is why I put the Thursday deadlines out. I can't rely on items being in hand a few hours before because many times I have waited on that and I have to end up putting my items in just to make the limit to get items 30 minutes before.

It's all about balance. This Friday night, I spent time decorating in game rather than auctioning. So even without an auction, I was in game.

Cheers

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
kool it just seems most of uusual haunts seem empty, and if ever we wanted peeps to come here look at board and see ghost town!!

G

Lots of housing spots filling up both facets.

folks come to visit and some stay.

years ago after I left baja in thouse days you needed to start new chars and i did.
that shard was the same age and many of the same things were going on there as there are here and from what i can tell this shard will fill up pretty well.

It all starts the same way lots of folks get tired of the crowded shard then find a place like this then they tell old friends ect.

Ill stay Ive found good friends done some great land grabing and having a good time all round.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, Ah hope yer reet.

Although Ah must say there did seem tae be quite a few mair people a while ago on Origin when Ah first came here. Bar Ah think tha' hus mair tae do wit' a slow decline wit' Ultima Online overall than wit' Origin itself.

Ah'd love tae see us become mair like thae Seige boards. Nae many folks play there, bar many ae them post. Wish we could get mair folks tae post here. Even thae PvP thread seem tae huv died off.

G

Aye a bit of a decline but with the recent shake ups and add to that a new expansion its typical of uo folks who hate change as they do to run off for a bit. keep up the great house building Brightaxe!

And to Savannah im glad your here a true original and a great emisary of the shard Ive enjoyed our adventures