• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Re: being constructive on stratics?

• Thread starter Elisa Catskills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elisa Catskills

Sorry, Syrus, but I don't understand why our threads celebrating one another's positive attributes can be deemed "too personal" or "not constructive" while there are threads on this board asking if "anyone has seen so and so, look at my rl pictures, i just had a baby, let's meet at six flags, finish this sentence game, etc." I have grounds to believe that Veese and I are being targeted based on biased predispositions.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a link to the "Stratics Rules of Conduct". Please thoroughly read before making any additional posts.

Replying to a topic that has been locked is also inappropriate. However, you are welcome to create new threads that adhere to the RoC or reply to existing threads in ways that adhere to the RoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.