• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

re activiating my account

• Thread starter nailartjess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nailartjess

I am hoping to re activate my account if all goes well and I can get hold of my details as I have forgotten some of them. Is it we have till the end of March to do this to get all the priveledges or it had to be done before march?

TIA
Jess

G

Amnesty hasn't been run yet, so I think you're still safe. I would hurry, though!

G

I believe you need to have this done by March 8th.
Welcome Back

N

nailartjess

I will hopefully be doing it as soon as the game is downloaded and I ge hold of my account details if EA can help me out

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

is that when amensty happens ? March 8 or abouts?

G

<blockquote><hr>

is that when amensty happens ? March 8 or abouts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless it has been covered at City Hall or the Community Pub, I don't think we've been given any official statements other than what is contained in the email to prior subscribers and on the EA-Land website, both of which include very limited information.