• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

re-activating founders...

G

I was just curious as to how we go about reactivating founders account before the march amistey thing?

Every time I try to go to thesimsonline.com site, I click on my account and "Subscription Info".. I see where it says EALand and when I try to click on "subscribe now".. I get the message "Sorry. This page is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Do I have to just keep trying??? I don't mind having my founders account as a free one since all my sims I usually play are on my other account.

M

MandiK

I reactivated my account last night, but I did it underneath the EA Land one, I did it on the regular Sims Online one and it worked just fine.

I

Inge Jones

Yes the EA Land one doesn't work yet. Use the Sims Online subscription link, it all ends up in the right place.

G

I've seen returning players in here very upset at being considered a "free account" for the first two weeks. Hopefully thats been "fixed", otherwise you won't be able to make any money or much else that you want to do for two weeks. Just wanted you to know so you don't get a big shock.

M

mattnotley2004

<blockquote><hr>

I've seen returning players in here very upset at being considered a "free account" for the first two weeks. Hopefully thats been "fixed", otherwise you won't be able to make any money or much else that you want to do for two weeks. Just wanted you to know so you don't get a big shock.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was wondering... why don't we have full access to the game, as a 14 days trial, before being considered as "free" accounts.

Straight from the beginning, it's heavily restricted. Not allowing people to trial the game to it's full advantage.

M

MandiK

They gave me the 14 day free trial starting yesterday, but once I clicked 'change billing method' in the same place you subscribe to the game again, I entered my credit card info, and within a couple hours I was premium.

I just started back yesterday and this morning, I started being able to visit all lots, etc...

G

yep.. alas I decided to pay my membership dues again and within a couple hours I was premium again
and just in time to do some work in AV before they closed it too! rofl !! Thankfully it hadn't been 90 days since I cancelled so my sim was still there